Popular Posts

Orange County Wedding Photography

Welcome to my blog! I'm a professional wedding photographer in Southern California.  I mainly shoot weddings in Orange County and Los Angeles, but I'm also available to cover destination weddings worldwide.  In here you'll find the latest news, happenings and pics. I promise I'll try hard to keep up with everything that happens, but I gotta let you know that I suck as a writer. I'll try NOT to write too much borring stuff and keep you updated with new life portraits and wedding pictures.

Anyways, I hope you're having a spectacular day. Please feel free to leave your comments/suggestions/feedback! ; )

If ya have any questions, feel free to email me: greg@bumataystudio.com
or call the toll free number: 1-877-837-5898


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...