Popular Posts

Wedding Photography Mission Inn Riverside

Erenly and Brian had such a lovely wedding (see slideshow) - pretty much every square inch of the Mission Inn was a photographer's paradise! I mean, I just couldn't take a single bad shot - of course the bride and groom were awesome models too. It was probably the most difficult place for me to shoot coz I had to navigate a maze of stairs and hallways (got lost serveral times as well) to get from one spot to another. My legs are still sore from doing all that climbing (had to because the elevators were so damn slow!) and running. I didn't mind all that though since this was one of the places I've always dreamed of shooting. And it was all worth it! (click on images to view larger)


I'm also playing around with a beta version of Showit Web - a neat little slideshow program that allows me to create instant slideshows online easily. Check it out!
Tags: Mission Inn wedding photography, The Mission Inn Wedding Photos, Riverside wedding photographer, wedding pictures at Mission Inn that includes the rooftop, the rotunda, and chapel

My mission is to take the best photos of the Mission Inn wedding venue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...