Popular Posts

Ceremony Magazine Feature Wedding Photography

Ceremony is an elegant publication for Los Angeles and Orange County weddings. They only feature a select few of the industry's finest vendors - and they have a section called "20 Weddings of Distinction".

So when Sean called me up to say I'm published in this magazine, there was no way I was gonna believe him!


So Sean grabbed me a copy and opened it to show me the Contents page, and sure enough under the 20 Weddings of Distinction, it lists Greg Bumatay! I'm so stoked I still can't believe it!
Click on each image for a larger view.
Tags: Ceremony Magazine feature, Orange County wedding photographer Greg Bumatay, Los Angeles wedding photography, published wedding pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...