Popular Posts

Ritz Carlton Wedding Laguna Niguel Wedding Photography

Shannon and Adam's wedding took place at the beautiful Ritz Carlton, Laguna Niguel. I've always wanted to shoot here, and I finally did!

I'll never forget this special day because I hurt my ankle the day before (I'll never go jogging again the morning before a triple wedding weekend!), and it just got progressively worse as the day went by. At the end of the evening I was in so much pain that I had a fever! Thanks to Britney (again) we still managed to pull off some nice shots and captured special moments. Here are a few of my favs:






One of my favorite shots of the famous Ritz staircase:

Tags: Ritz Carlton wedding photos, Orange County wedding photography, Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel wedding pictures, a wedding at The Ritz Laguna Niguel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...