Popular Posts

Lobsterfest!

I hardly ever go to Mexico, so I thought it would be loads of fun to take Lily and Rebekah with me. We ended up staying a couple of days in Rosarito after Stacie and Kirk's wedding (see below). One of the things we heard that we couldn't miss was having a lobster meal in Puerto Nuevo. So I made it a point to check it out because I'm actually a fan of lobster. But man, was I in for a meal. A HUGE meal.

And so was Lily and Rebekah - they couldn't finish theirs, so guess who ate around half a dozen lobsters?!

On our way home I wanted to show Lily and Reb the Mission San Juan Capistrano - I love this place because of it's beauty and historic value. I've also shot a couple of weddings here.


And of course Reb had to take her own tour...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...