Popular Posts

Popular Photography PopPhoto

I'll be appearing in my first national product endorsement on Popular Photography magazine! What does that mean? I'll be on a major publication nationwide on a full page ad about The SureShot System and I'll be appearing on informercials for it. This product I'm endorsing is a set of photography instructional DVDs hosted by Ron Reznick that gives detailed information on everything you need to know about digital photography. It has definitely helped get my photography skills to the next level. There's a ton of photographers out there charging hundreds or even thousands of dollars for their workshop or DVD, but this extensive (extremely extensive) photography course is surprisingly just a small fraction of those other products! Crazy!

So be sure to check out the October issue of Popular Photography!

** That awesome pic of me, which is also my favorite because it's the only image of me that I really like was taken by none other than Frank DiMeo. He's my friend from New York that I had the pleasure of shooting along side with early this year. **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...