Popular Posts

Wedding Photography Coto de Caza

Kelly and Hector are one of the most romantic couples I've shot - beginning with their engagement session in Laguna Beach, I knew I was going to have a great time with them. I really love it when a couple can be affectionate in front of the camera and is willing to go out with me to have a fun time shooting. Here's one of my favorites from their engagement shoot:

So when I shot their wedding at the Coto de Caza Golf and Racquet Club everything came together nicely. It was truly a fun day of shooting and capturing special moments for them. (Click here to see their slideshow)


Tags: Coto de Caza wedding photography, Orange County wedding photographer, Kelly's wedding pictures at Coto de Caza Golf and Raquetball Club
Assistant Shooter: Jasmine Star - thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...