Popular Posts

Westin South Coast Plaza Costa Mesa Wedding Photography

It seemed not too long ago that I photographed Mercedez and Neil's engagement session (click here to see it). I remember having so much fun that day, and I was telling JT from Arizona (my friend and awesome photographer who came down to shoot with me) about how they were reluctant to kiss. But when they did try to kiss, they would always burst out in laughter! Well during their wedding we tried to get them to kiss again, and guess what they did?
Uncontrolable laughter!

Killer shot by JT, one of my favorites.

Mercedez and Neil did really great during their photo session (click here to view a slideshow of my fav pics)

Here is a shot of JT's "Blue Steel"

And we had a little fun getting the dress shots. Wanna know how I got this cool shot?

Check it out!

Tags: Westin South Coast Plaza wedding photos, wedding pictures at the Westin in Costa Mesa, Orange County Wedding Photography, professional photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...