Popular Posts

80s comeback in full swing

80s cartoon/movie/game tees have been going nuts for ages now, but at the moment we're seeing a big resurgence in 80s styling...

It's the word of the moment over at PalmerCash, and it truly is rad. If big scary rapper-types are wearing bright colours with stars and rainbows, I can damn well wear a bright yellow tee with 'rad' on its kisser.
$21.97






'Minx' from MoreTvicar in proud pink and grey, national colours of the 80s (apart from neon - all of them) is another of my favourite tees of the minute, think I'll get me one of these.
£30







Digital Gravel '2020' feels so familiar, maybe my dad had one when I was a kid... surely he wasn't that trendy though, even back then. If anyone recognises this from somewhere, let me know before I go mad.
US$31







Backseat Kiss 'Sex & Hairspray' may as well be a Jem and the Holograms tee.
US$19









Tank Theory 'Doom' reminds me of the Mulligrubs, If you don't know what I'm talking about, carry on about your business. If you do, ummm also carry on about your business.
US$21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...