Popular Posts

Almost Kiss Wedding Photography

When two people like Beatrice and Alan are in love, it's easy for them to get lost in each other's eyes. There's no doubt about it, they are in love. It shows in their actions, their tenderness, and it shows in the pictures. I love what I do because it allows me to capture not only beautiful images, but beautiful moments.

Britney and I met up with Beatrice and Alan at Schabarum Park in Rowland Heights for their romantic photo session. I've been excited about this because it was a blast shooting their engagement pics in Newport Beach. At the park I had them walk in a grove of these gorgeous trees that are in bloom. It happened to be cloudy this day so the lighting was exquisite!



There is this one little bridge that's picture perfect.


And the elegant Beatrice...

I did not let them kiss at all before their wedding ceremony, so they had to "Almost Kiss"
Wedding Photography for Los Angeles and Orange County

And they got really good at "almost kissing"!

Of course we had to include Alan's new Porsche.


And one preview image of the ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...