Popular Posts

again with the 4 tees of the moment

Mmmm the sweet, sweet taste of magnetic tape. Ohh the memories.
Buy it from: Velvet Banana
Get out your wallets: 34









I bought a Wii the other day, and guess what? I can play Donkey Kong on that mofo. And I will. And I might wear this tee whilst doing it. As always, buy 3 tees and get one free.
Buy it from: Phat Rags
Get out your wallets: US$15.99







Hand drawn tee, hand drawn tee, does whatever a hand drawn umm sea. Buy it from: Shamplade
Get out your wallets: US$12









I'm sure 'la maldad del hombre' means something super cool, but I'm not one to learn. It's yet another in a long line of tees from Tank Theory for our wearing pleasure.
Buy it from: Tank Theory
Get out your wallets: US$21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...