Popular Posts

kankatee review

I ain't gonna lie, I'm really not into tees with a giant shop title in the design. But I do have a soft spot for this one, and not just because it was free.
"When Bess Attacks" by Kankatee has top quality, superfine printing and I love a hand drawn robot tee with super-fast international delivery.
Using Men's American Apparel as a yardstick, this AAA medium tee runs a teense large, but it's great quality 100% cotton. Ladies tees are classic American Apparel (need I say more).
Who are they? Kankatee run a design comp with a US$200 prize. There are but three four designs at the moment and with one being added per month it seems a long wait for new tees, but I'll be interested to see what they come out with in the future as a browse through their voting section proves promising.
STATS
Advantages: Turbo shipping, free to the US
Disadvantages: White tees make me look wider. And whiter for that matter.
Buy it from: Kankatee
Get out your wallets: US$20
In stock: man-style: S-XL
Check it in close up:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...