Popular Posts

80s t-shirt bonanza

God I'm a sucker for a good 80s pop culture tee! Especially one on sale, oh here's one now! I haven't seen You Can't Do That on television since I was a youngun and I don't think I want to, you know how things are just so perfect in your childhood then you look back when you're older and it turns out that 'Perfect Strangers' just wasn't that good?
Buy it from: 80s tees
Only US$9.99 on sale








So it seems that the Ghost Busters game rumours are true... not for Wii though. Ohhh the disappointment of being on the Wii team. Anyway, if you're going to be buying the game you'll need to be wearing this tee when you go into the shop. You'll get extra points.
Get yours at: OnePoster
For: US$38.59






Yes t-shirt, He-Man is the coolest. When I was young I thought Adam and She-ra we're getting it on, but then it turned out that they were related. Turns out He-man was gay anyways.
Get yours at: 80s Tees
For: US$20













Man I wish this tee wasn't in that dodgy free font, it would be most cool. Still, it's mostly cool.
Get yours at: Noisebot
For: US$17.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...