Popular Posts

Engagement Pictures Oldtown Pomona

Yes yes I know, another engagement portrait session in Oldtown Pomona. But this place is so cool that I can do a whole photo shoot with a good variety of locations without duplicating anything I've done before! I was actually already booked for Thao and Jorge's wedding, but they wanted to have me photograph them anyway. I get really flattered when clients really appreciate my work! An e-session was the solution, and they wanted to do something with an urban theme so the old stone and brick buildings were perfect.

While walking around to different spots, I had a chance to talk to them. It's funny how much we all had in common. Jorge and I are both artists, and I find out that he even went to the same school as I did. Same school (CSULB), same teachers, and same major (BFA - Illustration). He even loves photography!

And it gets better. Thao works in IT, and she used to work for a mortgage company. I did exactly that for about 5 years before starting my business. And was funny also finding out Jorge's birthday is only a few days before mine. HA





Pomona engagement pictures, Old Town Pomona engagement portraits, urban photography, Los Angeles wedding photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...