Popular Posts

punch you, bluetooth johnson

I've been meaning to get round to Local Celebrity to give them a bit o' lovin' and other truncations, and what do you know, here's me doing it. The thing that draws me to this particular company is that they have great concepts, and great design. The design bit is what many slogan-based tees appear to lack (nice one, Captain Obvious).
The best thing of all is that they've gone to the trouble of inventing a game for us to enjoy. The game's called 'Bluetooth Johnson' (I may have made that up, but it'll probably be ok legally speaking) and the game goes like so: "Next time you see this guy I want you to turn – look at your boy – call out “Bluetooth Johnson” and then punch that sucka in the gut! That’s right – Mr. Johnson is the new punch buggy! You can even play at night cuz this fool beams light!".

Yours from: Local Celebrity
Yours for: US$19.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...