Popular Posts

St. Regis Resort Monarch Beach Wedding Pictures

Elizabeth and Todd are one of the most romantic, fun, and sexy couples that I've photographed. You can see for yourself by checking out their e-session last month. They were such a pleasure to shoot because they trusted my artistic eye and and were always willing to be affectionate in front of the camera. On their wedding day we started their photo session at the spectacular St. Regis Resort in Monarch Bay. I was also fortunate to have my friend Timco come all the way from Florida to shoot with me today!

Feel free to click on any image to view it larger.




After the reception we convinced Todd and Elizabeth to have some fun in the St. Regis fountain. These HOT images were taken out in front of the main entrance to the resort!



Click here to see a slideshow of my favorite images.
Tags: St Regis Monarch Beach wedding pictures, Orange County wedding photography, St Regis wedding photos, romantic portraits at St Regis Resort in Monarch Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...