Popular Posts

more than meets the eye

I'm back with a shiny new Interweb connection, and a month worth of credit from the offending Interweb company! Woot! For my first call of duty, I'd like to shatter all your hopes and dreams for the new Transformers movie.

I went to a media screening of Transformers last night, and I'll give it a full set of 10 shiny, golden stars for the most brilliant design and amazing effects I think I've ever seen. Now I'll quickly take them all back because the script, direction and editing were perhaps the worst I've ever endured. Seriously, how many poignant love stories, wrong-side-of-the-tracks childhoods, comic relief black men and all-American-world-savers can you jam into one giant robot movie?
I'll proudly be wearing this awesome t-shirt when I hunt down Michael Bay and stab him in the face-eye.

Get one before they're a-gonna: Fat Asian Cowboy
For: US$16.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...