Popular Posts

on the bountee bandwagon

I don't like to write about the same stuff as everyone else, but here I find myself - along with the dudes at T-critic and Hide Your Arms - posting about the new(ish) and seemingly very nifty Bountee. I came to Bountee with a weariness that comes from many print-on-demand disappointments, but reading through their site left me hopeful that one site has FINALLY managed to crack the market. As opposed to other POD services, Bountee uses 'direct to garment' printing which is the opposite of the transfer/vinyl/flock methods which I appear to hate so much. The site says that the results are 'comparable to screen printing', and soon we shall know for sure, as my first Bountee booty is in the mail - I'll share the evidence as soon as it arrives.
In the meantime, check out some more flickr pics here, it seems damn promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...