Popular Posts

Travel Photography Washington D.C.

I just got back from a trip to Baltimore, MD for another corporate shoot. While there I had the chance to visit Washington, D.C. very briefly. When I say briefly, I mean I only had a couple of hours of daylight to walk around the nation's capitol. Nonetheless, it was breathtaking to see historical and national landmarks that until now, only saw on television.

The White House

The Old Executive Building, really cool architecture!

View of the Washington Memorial from behind the White House

Reflection Pool

On my way up to the Lincoln Memorial

and there he is

A small portion of the Vietnam War Memorial - it blew me away to see all the names of each soldier killed in the war. Seeing each name and saying some of them outloud resulted in an internal reaction in me that I cannot even begin to describe. It made me realize how precious life really is.

Travel photography by Greg Bumatay, photos from my trip to Washington DC, Washington DC photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...