Popular Posts

eio jebus real life review

Word up to Jesus. Not because I necessarily "believe" in him as such, but making a celebrity endorsement is a big move. He could have gone for Coke, or Jeep or even Nike would seem strangely appropriate. Word up to Jesus for picking EIO.

The problem is this... No body gets it. I was a little worried test driving this shirt in the real world, but I thought "It's funny, they'll get it". Alas, they didn't. I wore this to where I work in a large design practise and they didn't get it. I'm afraid that it has put a dent in my reputation as an avid Post-Structural, Existential, Darwinian Evolutionist. I feel ignorant having put my faith in the capacity of others to get stuff. Bugger...

The shirt however, was nice and soft, the graphic has a cool distressed half tone thing going on and it generally looks neat.

STATS

Advantages: It's nice to work for god.
Disadvantages: Atheists need not apply.
Buy it from: Eio Clothing
Get out your wallets: £25.00
In stock: man: M-XL
Model models: Man L
Review by: ThomP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...