Popular Posts

fear and loathing

Two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half-full of cocaine and a whole galaxy of multicoloured uppers, downers, screamers, laughers, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser and a pint of raw ether. You don't need it to enjoy this shiny red shirt, but it sure helps pass a lazy Thursday morning.

Get yours at: ShirtCity
For: US$25.95

Note - for all those wary about print on demand tee sites (ie. me) I'll soon be receiving a sample from these dudes so we shall see. I have to say that I find the site impossible to navigate so don't blame me if the link doesn't work... you'll just have try to find the correct link to this tee 5 times like I did. And don't forget to choose flock printing. Mmm delicious flock.


This just in: At US$35.95 I must have this in a hoody. Just follow the link above and hopefully you'll find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...