Popular Posts

palmercash awesomest shirt

All I can hear is people saying "is it really?" Like when you have a hair cut and all the dumbasses say "you've had a haircut", like you haven't fucking noticed. The rare intelligent person will say something like "nice haircut", or "the hair is an improvement", or "your head looks amazingly unattractive like that", Etc, etc, ad nauseam. Don't get me wrong, I completely love this tee! It is especially cool for someone like me who has A LOT of Tshirts... But like the right to bare arms, you are just inviting dumb people to do dumb things. I would like to wear this Tshirt as an experiment, but don't know if I could handle the stomach turning, 'nails down a blackboard', dumbass comments that would follow. So if you don't mind dumb people, like dumb people, or in fact are a dumb person - then buy this awesome Tshirt. I really do like it, but my but my tolerance is withering with age.

Review by: ThomP
Get yours at: PalmerCash
With money: US$21.97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...