Popular Posts

without pockets real life review

I giggle every time I catch sight of myself in a reflection or mirror. I go to the toilet 5 times more often so I can wash my hands in front of the mirror and giggle. I had to start washing my hands... This shirt is brilliant because it falls solidly into the category of the 'in joke'. For those who don't get it, this is a take off of a Joy Division album cover. For those who don't know who Joy Division are, go and die. Harsh!

That said, they don't actually mention anything about it being a take off of the afore mentioned album cover. I really hope it is a take off... If not it is a SCARILY close peice of design (apart from the ducks). Lets hope they didn't mention it in avoidance of copyright laws and not as an unfortunate case of subliminally inspired design.

It fits great, wears great, washes great, keeps colour and smells super even in the nastier smelling section of the kipper shed.

STATS

Advantages: All round good-osity
Disadvantages: God hates the 70's. Shirt may attract smiting.
Buy it from: Without Pockets
Get out your wallets: AU$35
In stock: man: All lady: All
Model models: Man L
Reviewed by: ThomP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...