Popular Posts

Greystone Mansion Wedding Beverly Hills

I'm back in Beverly Hills to meet with the bride and her other vendors. We had planned a walkthrough of the Greystone Mansion so that we can plan for Jenny and Rich's wedding coming up this September (so stay tuned!) As I walked toward the gardens my jaw dropped when I saw the property - everything looked spectacular! Here's a shot of our little tour group below, which includes Jenny (gorgeous bride to be), the catering coordinator Patty, the wedding coordinator Linda, and florist Jasmine.

I'm loving the Gothic English architecture!



This is the courtyard where the ceremony will be held.


Jennifer and Richard Taras wedding pictures at Greystone Mansion, Beverly Hills, CA.
Tags: Wedding photography Beverly Hills Greystone mansion, Los Angeles wedding photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...