Popular Posts

Photography 104

I survived another night of lecturing in front of over 30 loud, scary, obnoxious, rowdy, wild, crazy , out-of-control, college photography students. There were paper airplanes flying all over the classroom, I forgot what my lecture was about, nobody was paying attention, a fight broke out, and the chaos was just unbelievable!

Ok, it didn't really happen that way. All my students are fantastic - they listened, participated, and asked great questions that kept a nice flow throughout the evening (actually I thought I talked too much). So far, it's week 2, and I've already gotten tremendous feedback from my students emailing me. I'm completely excited because I get to share my passion and I truly enjoying teaching and helping people that are interested in the art of photography.

I started teaching the Wedding Photography class (Phot 104C) at Cypress College last week, and I'm already loving it! Cypress College is fairly small school but their photography program is amazing - they have nice studios, equipment, well-equipped computer labs, top notch instructors (ahem...), and highly motivated students (are ya reading this guys?! hahaha). Hopefully I'll have some images to show by next week, so come back and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...