Popular Posts

bleed the scene real life review

Let's be upfront about this... I have a propensity toward the dark. Not necessarily macabre, but the dark. Nothing makes the joy more joyful than a seething underbelly of discontent and angst. I listen to a lot of Radiohead... it makes me happy, I'm not a Goths or anything :)

Firstly, this shirt IS pretty. No doubt about that. I hang around with mostly designer types, and this shirt always pulls a positive reaction. Pulling a reaction in any case is impressive because face it, though they are designer arty types, they are still Australians, and getting any more than a grunt and a tipping of the stubby out of them is a challenge.

Secondly is the interaction and ultimate glory of embruing confusion amongst others. They are all like "Wow, that's nice! What does it say? What does it mean?", And I'm all like "It's about wanting to die, and the words are messages of terminal discontent with one's existence". Their faces then drop, or contort with a sense of non-comprehension. Then I'm all like "Cool huh?", smile and go on with my day, just a little happier than I was.

Thirdly, It has a Casper the friendly ghost/dinosaur mashup monster saying "Poop on me". Cool...

Verdict: Certainly our cup of tee.

STATS

Advantages: Nifty super-fine print on a well fitting Alstyle tee.
Disadvantages: None, brother.
Buy it from: Bleed the Scene
Get out your wallets: £10 SALE!
Model models: Manly L
Review by: Thomp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...