Popular Posts

Wedding Photography Queen Mary Long Beach

Luz and Jeffrey planned their wedding on the Queen Mary in Long Beach. I was excited about this because there are so many places to shoot with interesting backgrounds and we wanted to try a sort of "Titanic" theme to it. Luz is actually a good friend of ours, so this day was extra special! A lot of our mutual friends were there too. And it was Tim's "maiden voyage" as principal shooter for Bumatay Studio! I really enjoyed being the second shooter for this one:






Click here for their preview slideshow - I wanted to use the Theme from Titanic music so bad, but that was a sad movie so I ended up using one of my favorite love songs from Josh Groban's Closer album (I also thought it worth it to post the song translation - click here)
Tags: Wedding photography on the Queen Mary in Long Beach, Long Beach wedding photographer, Queen Mary wedding pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...