Popular Posts

jebus

I spied this shirt over the shoulder of the venerable web-mistress. It made me tingle, then smile, then giggle, then pause a little and say "that is FUCKING awesome". Something that is designed so slick and subtle but has such a sharp undertone. I really really really like this. I would love to wear this one around and see the reactions (wink wink).

Beyond all that, I think this quote from the interwebsite puts it most succinctly-

'From afar, Jesus stares serenely at those surrounding you. But up close, Islamic crescents cluster together in abstract patterns. Anyone close enough to know this and still want to have it out, should've already registered on your fuckwit radar.'

Get religious at: the-affair
With offerings to the value of: £25
Review by: Thomp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...