Popular Posts

Pasadena Museum California Art Wedding Photography

What happens when I have a good looking couple that gives me time and freedom to do a romantic photo shoot with them? We get amazing pictures that they'll enjoy for a lifetime! Kristen and Brian allowed me to shoot their "First Meeting" at the The Westin Pasadena and from there we had the funnest time. They did really great being natural, romantic, and even sexy! There's just too many pics to post for this blog, so you'll have to watch their teaser slideshow (click here) to view the rest.




Rowrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


I quickly found out that I had a couple of hams!

Things always get hot when I find a piano...






This one makes me laugh every time I see it!


A huge THANK YOU and CONGRATS to Kristen and Brian!

Wedding pictures of Kristen and Brian Gee at the Westin Pasadena and Pasadena Museum of California Art (PMCA)
Los Angeles wedding photographer Greg Bumatay, Pasadena wedding photography, Westin Pasadena wedding photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...