Popular Posts

Los Angeles Athletic Club Wedding Photography

A big congratulations to Marinela and Marc - they held their wedding and reception at the historic Los Angeles Athletic Club. I was fortunate to have my new pal Crissy Farah as my special guest shooter this day. We totally had a blast right from the beginning - we got there early to have a nice lunch. That's me and my 6" tall cheeseburger!

And Crissy with her seared ahi salad. Mmmmm...

Marinela looked ever so elegant in her Pronovias Obelix gown - she's such a natural model. She made it easy for us to capture some really classy images of her. And to think that Marinela even tried to tell me that she's shy. Ha!

Yeah, isn't she so shy?


Marinela and Marc had a romantic first meeting, but they weren't allowed to actually kiss until their ceremony. So they got really good doing the "almost kiss"!





We did a photo session in the streets of downtown L.A. where they got swarmed by real life paparazzi!

Sometimes I enjoy playing with texture in my images...






Of course we had to do the piano kiss, but then we found a pool table...

(This was after the wedding, so they were allowed to kiss!)

See more of my favs in their teaser wedding slideshow!
Los Angeles Athletic Club wedding photography, photos: Marinela and Marc Hendon wedding at the Los Angeles Athletic Club, CA.
Los Angeles wedding photographer Greg Bumatay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...