Popular Posts

The Balloon

I'm back in Orange County, CA house hunting. The area I'm looking at wraps around the future Great Park in Irvine. (This is also the site of my future dream home). As I drove around I noticed the Great Park Balloon overhead. I've been meaning to go up in it months ago but just never had the chance to. Well, here's my chance! All it took was a little detour. So I finally got to get in it and I'm glad I had my camera with me. Check it out!


They estimate that it's gonna take about 3 years to remove the over 500 acres of runway concrete. The neat part about it is that they will keep one of the main strips that will be incorporated into the park. The image you're looking at below will soon be history. Literally.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...