Popular Posts

Destination: Polynesia

As part of my personal project (I'll announce more information in the near future) I'm creating artistic images with dancers in motion. A couple of weeks ago I was graced by Nancy who came to perform Egyptian Belly Dance. And today's photo shoot involved a few awesome Polynesian dancers from Orange County's Island Inspirations. A big thanks to Alewa for organizing this! It's just so amazing to see the Polynesian culture expressed through dance and Shayna performed so beautifully. Here's just a few of my favorites images:





Alewa's sons








Thank you Shayna!

Photography: cultural portraiture, studio portraits, Polynesian dance, Hawaiian, Tahitian, Island Inspirations from Orange County, performers, strobist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...