Popular Posts

Belly Dance Disney Concert Hall

As if I didn't get enough of the Walt Disney Concert Hall, I had to go back for another photo shoot. This time it's with Belly Dancing duo Nancy and Margallet. I figured their dancing motion would look gorgeous against the spectacular architecture since the design of the entire building accentuated movement.

There were security cameras everywhere and I'm sure all the guys, err... security were watching the show.



And then the swords came out...

I'm guessing that's what made security a little nervous! They sent four different guards to talk to us before we were asked to leave.

This is one of the last shots I got before we were forced to leave the property...


Tags: Belly Dance at the Walt Disney Concert Hall, dancers in motion, cultural portraiture, artistic photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...