Popular Posts

e-session Historic Los Angeles

Linda and Kevin, like I do, enjoy historic buildings with distinct architecture. We wanted to visit as many old structures in the Downtown Los Angeles as we could, but I knew that would have taken weeks exploring the old neighborhood. We did manage to get inside the majestic Million Dollar Theater, the Bradbury Building, and then Los Angeles City Hall. Here are just a tiny few of my favorite images from their Los Angeles engagement session:

I love that vintage dress!







Naturally I wanted to do most of these in grainy black and white, but I couldn't resist throwing in at least one brilliant color!

Tags: Kevin and Linda's engagement photo session in Downtown Los Angeles featuring pictures from the Million Dollar Theater, The Bradbury Building, and City Hall, Los Angeles wedding photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...