Popular Posts

e-session Los Angeles

Here's a few of my favorite shots from Gary and Sheba's engagement photo session in Downtown Los Angeles:
We started their engagement pictures at the Walt Disney Concert Hall - this place is just so amazing to take photos in because of the architecture, the lighting, and variety of spots that can be found. I love incorporating architecture with romance!



I actually met Sheba over a year ago at her friend's wedding at the Mission Inn in Riverside. She liked my shooting style back then and she told me she wanted me to photograph her. I didn't hear from Sheba for the longest time but when she got engaged she remembered me, contacted me and here we are!








Tags: Los Angeles Wedding Photography, Downtown LA Engagement Photos, fun portraits, romantic, Walt Disney Concert Hall Engagement Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...