Popular Posts

e-session San Juan Capistrano

Engagement pictures can be a lot of fun and it's a great opportunity to get to know my clients. I spent the morning with Diana and Gabriel shooting their engagement pictures at the historic Mission San Juan Capistrano and then at Laguna Beach.

It's a great way to witness how they interact, to find out what inspires them and see the love for each other. And for them it's an opportunity to get comfortable in front of me lens.

For me it's about finding the connection between them and then allowing them to be themselves as they interact.






When I'm at the beach I can't help but get in the water. Sometimes that gets me into trouble though when I'm having too much fun and I'm not looking out for waves...



And here's what it looks like when I'm not looking and a wave hits me! I was completely engulfed in water and so was my camera. No worries though since I know the Canon Mark IIn can take a beating like this (same thing happened last year and it still works).

It kept working so I kept shooting (as I was floundering underwater) - I actually love this capture:

Here's a cool picture that I found - I was testing the wave to see where I could place Diana and Gabriel - to see how "safe" it was when a wave hits, so I handed Gabriel my camera. He shot it and maanaged to capture this wave hitting me!

Tags: Diana and Gabriel's engagement pictures at Laguna Beach, San Juan Capistrano engagement photos, Orange County beach photography, portraits, TTD, Canon underwater

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...