Popular Posts

Kristen and Corey's Wedding at Rancho Las Lomas

I've been looking forward to Kristen and Corey's wedding for some time because I knew they were going to be loads of fun after the first time I met them. They had picked a fabulous place for their wedding ceremony and reception - at Rancho Las Lomas in Silverado, CA.  Here are just a few favorites, but I'll have their highlights slideshow up soon.

Here's a few shots taken with my newest lens - the Lensbaby Composer.  I love how it keeps a small sweet spot while it dramatically distorts and blurs the rest of the composition.

Can't forget certain essentials!  And they made it look so good...







I truly enjoyed meeting her lovely bridesmaids and they all made great models.  I love hams!



Guest shooter: Tania Greenwood - you rocked!
Coordinator: Isabelle Mezza of Tayor Your Memories
Tags: Kristen and Corey's wedding photos at Rancho Las Lomas, Orange County Wedding Photography, Rancho Las Lomas Wedding Pictures in Silverado, Orange County, Greg Bumatay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...