Popular Posts

Dave + Ally at Crystal Cove, Laguna Beach

Ally and Dave's engagement photo shoot at Crystal Cove - Laguna Beach
Here's a few of my favorites:

Lately my engagement shoots have turned into hiking trips. It's probably because I've been wanting to be outdoors and getting to the best spots sometimes take a little walking. I totally don't mind it because it's always worth the hike! With Ally and Dave we had fun exploring the cliffs above Crystal Cove and we finished the shoot with a sunset dip in the water. Check it out...










I got soaked too (well, I always do when shooting at the beach)
Ally and Dave were such troopers!


Tags: E-session, engagement pictures with Dave and Ally, Crystal Cove Laguna Beach engagement photos, Orange County Photographer Greg Bumatay, wedding photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...