Popular Posts

She Wears Vintage: Cats and Flowers

I love the mix-match patterns and especially love how she's worn her hair!



She Said:
skirt: vintage '50s via Ebay
tee: thrifted
sandals: thrift (remixed)
satchel: vintage '70s, thrifted (remixed)
watch: my grandfather's

I don't know if you can see it very well, but I'm actually wearing two novelty prints at one time! First I thought it wouldn't work, but I decided to go for it. It was quite a fun combination: the tee has little umbrellas printed on it and the skirt has little rabbits and turtles, like in that story! Or this Animal Collective video.

I wore this at the visit to the Mucsarnok Kunsthalle in Budapest.

Photo courtesy of: Cats and Flowers from the She Wears Vintage Flickr Pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...