Popular Posts

Inspiring My Monday Morning

It's Monday! A fresh new week, a fresh new start! Good morning everyone! To start the day off, here are a couple images inspiring my Monday.


I love LOVE croissants. It is without a doubt my favorite pastry. I could eat it every day for breakfast (and I sort of do already) Nothing speaks more to me like comfort food than a cup of hot coffee with plenty of frothy milk and cream and a soft buttery croissant. Yummmm YumMmmm! {credit}

The second image is a photo from British photographer, David Hamilton. I love his style of photography. Hazy, dreamy, muted tones... very lovely. This picture in particular reminds me of that perfect hazy Autumn morning. Which we've had a couple here in L.A. {credit}

What is inspiring you this Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...