Popular Posts

Vintage Interiors Envy: Toile Sheets On an Antique Bed


I have always loved vintage metal frame beds, when I was younger I dreamed of having a vintage metal bed (with a Victorian feel) or a white canopy bed with lavender ruffled sheets. But instead, I had this ugly clunky brown oak bed that had removable railings (horrid). My younger sister on the other hand got a white metal day bed with a romantic scroll head board and little floral painted details AND a canopy (bed envy...) I've already made a promise to myself that if I have a little girl and she wants a princess bed, she will most definitely get one! (Although if she asks for a sensible "will-last-you-a-lifetime" clunky bed, I have to draw the line!)

Sources: Interior design by Stuart Mcintyre as discovered by Desire to Inspire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...