Popular Posts

10 Vintage Inspired Interiors Evoking Light + Bright Old World Romance

A few interior design inspirations with lots of bright natural light and antique accents. The third photo is actually of Russell Brand and Katy Perry's house in L.A. (or at least the real estate picture of it) that I am kind of obsessing over.

I am so in love with this bed, a far cry from our quite modern West Elm bed frame. Well, one cannot have everything she wishes for, hm? Otherwise my apartment would be outfitted with antique treasures from 1stDibs. Although I am very happy to report that in a few days I will be the owner of a pretty Anthropologie-esque white antique dresser purchased from Craigslist. *happy little dance*

Coincidentally, this will be the first piece of furniture I've purchased that I was completely selfish about deciding. Usually I keep my husband's modern tastes in mind, but this dresser was too pretty to pass up. Pictures soon I hope!

Image credits: 1.} Pretty Pony on flickr, 2.} Rodolphe Foucher via Desire to Inspire, 3.} Realestalker, 4.} White Dresser Tea for Joy, 5.} Dining room via Bits & Bubs, 6.} Pearl Lowe's bathroom via This is Glamorous, 7.} From Light Locations, larger image @ my Flickr, 8.} Style-Files, 9.} Faded Rose Cottage via Flickr, 10.} From Light Locations via Made By Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...