Popular Posts

Vintage Room Envy: Mid-Century Modern & Painted Women Gallery

I love the clean lines of Mid-Century furniture and the dark wood grains. I think when it comes to interior design I'm caught between the 1950s modern house and the 19th Century French countryside château where everything is in varying shades of cream, eggshell, and antique white. I couldn't picture our house being decked out in so much mid-century furniture and decor as the one pictured here, but there are many enviable elements. The painted portraits (I love those but can never bring myself to buy one...), that beautiful credrenza, and the yellow Herman Miller-esque rocking chair.

Sourced from: www.imgspark.com/image/view/all/444166/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...