Popular Posts

Preview of the Vintage Shop Updates: Pretty Little Frocks & Pretty Little Baubles






Lovely vintage we're listing throughout the week! Click on the thumbnails to view the product images and more details! There are so many more pretty vintage wares that will be photographed this week, so be sure to visit the shop to see more previews!

BTW, have you noticed my newest doll? (And by doll, I mean dress form) She is a Vintage Wolf Dress Form, a vintage size 10 but has the measurements of a modern day size 2/4. An early birthday gift to yours truly from my honey bunches of oats. I spent nearly 3 months hunting for just the right one and we finally found her waiting patiently in an antique shop (next to a Victorian dress form!) I named her Beatrice. My other dress form, a modern day size 0/00, is named Eloise. Just some Adore Vintage FYI. *hehe*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...