Popular Posts

Vintage Grouping: Seeing Green


Vintage 1950s Kensington Engagement Dress


Vintage 1940s Clover Limerick Dress


Vintage 1940s Bird of Paradise Hat


Vintage 1960s Spitalfields Coat


Antique Victorian Feather Harp Pin

The past few weeks have been such a mish mosh of vintage shop updates, I had to find some common ground...hence the color grouping! I respond really well when like colors are placed together and racks of clothes are assembled with some cohesion.

I've been trying to juggle two different jobs (I'm a wardrobe stylist as well) and it's been shoot after shoot lately and I'm feeling a bit chaotic. So, for the month of December, I'm trying very hard to concentrate on AV and back to regularly updating with color schemes (my favorite sort of updates)

BTW, if you're curious... you can view my online styling portfolio here: www.rodellee.com It's a bit of a mess since I'm fnalizing a lot of the pages, but do have a looksie!

Look for more updates in the shop soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...