Popular Posts

{Inspiration Board} Royal Wedding Fever

In all honesty, (once upon a time) I was really excited about the royal wedding.  Then it got over-hyped, over-played, over-blown...  Seriously, if I turn on the Today show and have to see one more feature about the royal wedding I'm gonna lose my mind.  However, I still want to see the details of the wedding.  What wedding gown will Kate choose?  Who will design it?  What will the florals look like?  What kind of wedding does $34 mil get you these days?  Until then, I'm just inspired by the idea of the royal wedding.  Hope this board inspires you!

{Middle} via Jessica Claire, BHLDN
{Bottom} via Ruffled, via Style Me Pretty (X2)

And I love this royal wedding souvenir round-up over on Marry You Me.  
My favorite one is this souvenir plate:


Will you be watching the royal wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...