Popular Posts

Questions to Ask Photographers

Take these questions with you when interviewing potential photographers.


Do you have our wedding date available?

How far in advance do you recommend booking?

How long have you been in business?

How would you describe your photography style?

Do you have a portfolio I can review?

Can I give you a list of specific shots we would like?

What information do I need to provide you with before the wedding day?

Do you carry back-up equipment with you?

How will you and your assistants be dressed?

Is it okay if other people take photos while you are?

Have you ever worked at my venue before?

What time will you arrive and how long will you shoot?

What kind of packages do you offer?  Can they be tailored to my needs?

Do you include engagement photos in your packages?

How long will it take for me to receive my proofs after the wedding?

How much of a deposit do you require?  Is it refundable?

What is your cancellation policy?


Please add any other questions you can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...