Popular Posts

{Real Wedding} Melissa & Ross: Rustic DIY Texas Wedding

This outdoor Texas wedding was a DIY labor of love by the whole family.  The bride's mother made all of the bouquets out of silks; moss, burlap squares, lanterns, candles, and river rocks were used to make the centerpieces; the bride and groom's mothers made the eight foot long 'celebrate' sign; and the groom's sister and boyfriend painted the signs used to guide the guests.  


Don't you love these shoes?

Yes, these are homemade silk flowers.  They look so real!



Texas wedding = bridesmaids in cowboy boots!


















Love this shot!

Vendors:
Photographer:  AlexM Photography submitted through Two Bright Lights
Event Designer:  Keely Thorne Events
Reception Venue:  Private Residence

I love a wedding that is also a good party, and this looks like a great one!  

How did you make your wedding "YOU"?

From Melissa:
I made it 'me' by just having it at my parent's ranch...which is my favorite place in the world and I've always known that I wanted to get married there. I love being able to see the stars so having an outdoor reception was perfect so that we could enjoy them that night (I live in Houston so I never see stars). I always envisioned it to be very simple yet different, and I think all of our small details really portrayed that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...